Do you find yourself asking questions like:
- “How efficient is my business process design?”
- “How can I qualify the business stakeholder subjective feedback on pain points?”
- “How do I know which processes are generating the most rework and why that is?”
- “Are my downstream systems receiving timely, accurate and complete data?"
We are often asked how to address these questions and more, which is why we’ve put together a tenant optimization starter kit that allows you to dive in and answer these questions.
This starter kits includes the methodology, framework and report configurations you need to independently check your Workday vital signs and pin-point tenant optimization opportunities.
The report configurations and playbook included will cover the following in detail:
- Business process efficiency
Focus first on why the business process is generating rework and also be prepared to validate the original process design assumptions.
- Role security gaps
There is an infinite number of “right ways” to configure Workday’s domain, process and role security across our ecosystem, so it’s most efficient to look for what is “missing” in your security model.
- Data and configuration inconsistencies
“Save for later tasks” may be a symptom of something bigger than just end-users who need more time to complete their process step. This is an indicator that submitted data inputs do not meet the requirements enforced through foundational configuration.
- Integration effectiveness
When integrations complete with errors, it could be due to data issues or more likely, the integration design may not be effective. Pinpoint where your automated data exchange routines are most commonly failing.
Start evaluating your tenant’s operating efficiency. Download the tool kit by filling out the form below.